Tuesday 5 May 2015

Fields and Frames #11

REHEARSAL 22/04/2015

This rehearsal was the chance for me to check both technical issues I might have as well as the performance itself. 

Firstly, I called my sister through FaceTime  (who is playing the character of my aunt), so we could rehearsal the dialogue and timed it.


After that, Bruno (actor) and I practiced and timed the rest of the performance.

Taking into account that the call to 'my aunt' took around 10 minutes (it varied, as we practiced more than once), all the rest had to take less than 15minute; which would be 25 minutes in total. This is because, which student has 30 minutes to present his/her piece; and if anything goes wrong I still would have 5 minutes. 
Because the whole performance, as we rehearsal, was longer then 30 minutes, I decided to  decided to compile the part were I explain about my research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment