Monday 4 May 2015

Fields and Frames #10

REHEARSAL 16/04/2015


The main purpose for this rehearsal was for me to test the equipment I'm going to use on the actually performance. 

The performance will have two screens: the first screen will show the slides related to my research and my 4th birthday's video; the second screen will be a video projection, of myself aged 3, on a balloon.

The first screen will be connected to my computer through a media control. My concern, regarding this screen, is to only show the necessary. By that, I mean that, I don't want the screen to show nothing else them the videos and pictures themselves; I want to be able to control and show these videos and pictures without the need to open different softwares. As I believe that would make the performance loose its pace. Therefore, I've downloaded a trial version of Resolume Avenue 4 which is a app used normally by VJs and allows me to display only an specific output on the first screen.

The second screen will be projected on a balloon by an USB stick. On this first rehearsal I notice that I will need a bigger balloon, which I will buy on Amazon .

Although it wasn't the main purpose, on this rehearsal I actually rehearsal a part of the performance itself and filmed it.  By filming it I can try to improve the text and the body acting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment