Saturday 2 May 2015

Fields and Frames #9

You're Late - Song


 My original idea was to use a song when any of my colleagues get in late in class, during my presentation. To make sure I was going to use it, I was planing to ask at least one of my colleagues to arrive late in class. In addition, the lyrics would appear on the screen, as we can see at the beginning of the first draft. 
I've asked a friend of mine to compose the song. I told him the key words I'd like him to use as well as the music style. Overall, I'm really happy if the song's final version ("second draft video". The only reason for me not using it was to keep the whole piece sharp. I reckon it would be rather chaotic to have this song played at ay point of my presentation. This was an argument that both Rosie and Owen have pointed out, and I've agreed.



No comments:

Post a Comment