Saturday 2 May 2015

Fields and Frames #8

"The Email" - First Draft - 12/04/15




I decided to try and do a test video of a joke about my feeling towards blogging and the fact that I just started blogging after receiving an email from Rosie. Overall, considering that this video is just a draft, I think it works, nevertheless not in the piece (performance) as a whole. 

According to the script I wrote, this video would be shown when I start to talk about my research. i reckon that, by showing this video (a final version though), it could make the audience to think the story about me being sick could be a lie. 

This is because I was already using some comedy at the beginning of my presentation; and accepting Rosie and Owen feed back (tutorial on 17/04) I agreed that it the funny part should be separated from the serious one, which includes my research and the "story of a balloon'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment